Beresford Andrew Jones, DO
Beresford Jones, DO, FACP is board-certified in internal medicine. Dr. Jones is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the new Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine and looks forward to training future generations of physicians.
Dr. Jones graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1985. He then completed a rotating internship at Massapequa General Hospital, followed by a three-year internal medicine residency at Our Lady of Mercy Hospital in Bronx, New York.
- Fellow in the Nassau Academy of Medicine 2006
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Medical Education
- NYCOM - New York Institute of Technology: 1985
- Massapequa General Hospital
- Our Lady of Mercy Med Center (Bronx, NY)
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association