Anil Gupta, MD
Dr. Anil K. Gupta is a practicing cardiologist with over 35 years of experience. He takes pride in providing the best sensible, and personalized cardiac care to all his patients.
Besides cardiology, he loves technology and has served as the Medical Director of Information Technology at Community Medical Center in Toms River for over five years. He also has a keen interest in the world of accounting and finance and obtained an MBA in Finance from Monmouth University.
Patients describe Dr. Gupta as friendly and patient. He is passionate about educating his patients and is praised for his ability to communicate complex medical information in lay person's language.
- Medical Education
- MGM Medical College, Indore and G.R. Medical College (Jiwaji University), Gwalior, India.
- New York Medical College program at Lincoln Medical Center
- FUHS – The Chicago Medical School, Cardiology
- Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Diseases from the American Board of Internal Medicine
- America College of Cardiology
- American Association of Physician Leadership
- Medical Society of New Jersey