Agnieszka Palecki, MD
Agnieszka Palecki, MD is board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary, critical care and sleep disorders. In practice for 22 years, she takes a patient-centered approach to medical care that considers the entire person, not just the disease. Dr. Palecki is passionate about treating lung disease and improving the quality of life. She values open and honest communication with her patients and enjoys long-term relationships with them.
- St Vincent Catholic Medical Centers, Internal Medicine 2002
- Mount Sinai, critical care 2003
- St Vincent Catholic Medical Centers, pulmonary 2005
- Beth Israel Newark, sleep disorder 2006
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine, 2005; pulmonary medicine, 2006; and critical care; sleep disorders: American Board of Sleep Medicine.
- Hackesack-Meridian Souther Ocean Medical Center
- American Medical Association Chest Physician
- American Academy of Sleep Disorders