Addie Dissick, MD
Dr. Dissick has been a practicing rheumatologist for more than fifteen years and has been performing ultrasound-guided injections for over a decade. Her clinical interests include scleroderma, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, vasculitis, osteoporosis and gout. She is proud to have received specialized training by world renowned scleroderma and vasculitis experts during her rheumatology fellowship at Georgetown University, and she is credentialed by the International Society for Clinical Densitometry in reading bone densities. She has received academic awards and her work has been published in professional journals.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019; Fellow American College of Physicians; Best and Brightest Lupus Foundation 2009; C. Bertram Hoffberger Research Achievement Award; National Young Rheumatology Investigators Clinical Research Award; DC Rheumatism Fellow Poster Award; American College of Rheumatology REF Fellowship Training Award
- Medical Education
- State University of New York College of Medicine: 2003
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital (Miami, FL)
- Board Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Northwell Health Hospital; Long Island Jewish Hospital
- American College of Physicians; American College of Rheumatology; International Society of Clinical Densitometry
Dissick A. et al. Association of periodontitis with rheumatoid arthritis: a pilot study: J Periodontol. 2010 Feb;81(2)223-30.