Danielle LoGiurato, MD
Dr. LoGiurato cares for children with a variety of endocrine disorders including severe obesity, pre-diabetes, diabetes, thyroid disorders, disorders of growth and puberty, adrenal disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome. A native of the Adirondack region of upstate New York, Dr. LoGiurato moved to the Hudson Valley to practice Pediatric Endocrinology in 2021. She received her undergraduate and medical degrees from Stony Brook University, and she completed her pediatric residency and pediatric endocrinology fellowship training at the Children's Hospital at Montefiore in the Bronx. She is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrine Society.
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- Stony Brook University: 2011
- Medical Education
- Stony Brook University: 2015
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore: 2018
- Pediatric Endocrinology Children's Hospital at Montefiore: 2021
- Board Certifications
- Pediatric Endocrinology Pediatrics
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Pediatric Endocrine Society
- Endocrine Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- LoGiurato D, Zhou P. - Long-term follow-up and treatment outcomes of a 2 year-old-boy with metastatic testosterone-secreting adrenocortical carcinoma. Endocrine considerations in diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment. 2020. Status: Accepted, pending publication.
- Duhame D, Stone M, Underland L, Lam L. - Ascertaining Newborn Nursery Provider Practices Regarding Thyroid Function Testing in Healthy Term Newborns. Glob Pediatr Health. 2018;5:2333794X18777917. Status: Published 2018 May 28.
- Parikh P, Duhame D, Monahan L, Woroniecki R. - Renal artery stenosis precipitates hyponatremic hypertensive syndrome and posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy. Front Pediatr. 2015;3:40. Status: Published 2015 May 7.