Ari Judah Goldsmith, MD, FAAP
Dr. Goldsmith is the only certified pediatric ear, nose and throat specialist located on the south shore of Long Island and Queens, and the only one offering this specialized care at Optum. He treats all aspects of pediatric otolaryngology, recognizing that children are not simply little adults. His mission is to “deliver excellent care in a friendly and caring environment, and the results prove this. He is proud to care for his patients in a kid-friendly and welcoming office.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors in the USA - all years published including 2022 New York Magazine Top Doctors - all years published including 2022
- Medical Education
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University: 1988
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Northwell Cohens Children’s Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology American Academy of Pediatrics