Primary Care and specialties Your primary care provider offers day-to-day health care as is your first contact for continuing care and coordination for specialty care.Urgent Care Serving Westchester and Hudson Valley. Walk-in services and “Save your spot” available.¹Virtual Urgent Care Utilize our urgent care services from the comfort of your own home.²Vaccinations Protect yourself and your family from COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
Schedule an appointment – Hudson Valley and Manhattan
Schedule an appointmentformer CareMount Medical
Virtual care visits
Select specialties and providers including urgent care may offer virtual care visits. Once you have chosen a specialty, select “televisit” from the following page’s drop-down menu (if available).
- Fertility Care: Schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified reproductive medicine and infertility specialists.
- Virtual Urgent Care: Select “Urgent Care Virtual Visits” in the specialty list for a same-day or next-day appointment available Monday through Friday 12–10 p.m. from an Optum provider. Virtual Visits can only be provided to patients who are physically located in New York at the time of service.
- Urgent Care: Receive care from the trained medical staff you know and trust. No appointment necessary. Our facilities are prepared and ready to provide high quality, convenient care for urgent and non-urgent illnesses and injuries. Find an Optum Urgent Care near you.
- We will make every effort to honor your “save my spot” time slot when you arrive. However, please understand that patients with urgent needs must be prioritized and may affect wait times.
- Virtual visits can only be provided to patients who are physically located in New York at the time of service.
- This service does not include a medical evaluation. If you are sick or experiencing any signs of illness, you cannot use this service and will need to contact your provider for an appointment and evaluation. If your test is negative, you will be notified electronically. If your test is positive, you will receive a phone call from our practice and medical evaluation will be available.