Nilo E Herrera, MD
Not Currently Accepting New Patients. New patients click here to schedule online with a CareMount provider in the same specialty.
Dr. Nilo E. Herrera received his medical degree from UNPHU, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. He completed his residency at Danbury Hospital and St. Vincent's Medical Center and his Fellowship at Hartford Hospital. He has been recognized as Best Doctors in America for multiple years and Hudson Valley Parent Magazine Favorite Doc. Dr. Herrera is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices at the Patterson office.
- Best Doctors in America 2013-2014, 2015-2016, 2019-2020
- Hudson Valley Parent Magazine Favorite Doc: 2016
- Undergraduate & Graduate
- University of Portland: 1973; Reed College, Portland, Oregon: 1972
- Medical Education
- UNPHU, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic: 1979
- Resident in Medicine Danbury Hospital: 1982; Assistant Resident Medicine St. Vincent's Medical Center: 1980
- Fellow in Infectious Disease Hartford Hospital: 1984
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine: 1996, 2006, 2016 MLC with maintenance of certification: 2016
- Danbury Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Medical College Assistant Professor of Medicine; Chairman of the Health Information Committee at Putnam Hospital Center